Sunday 11 July 2010

The new plan....

After some deliberation, I'm off back to do 1811 in 28mm.

First up will be the British, 5 Battalions based for Lasalle with some skirmish stands, commanders and artillery. Figures will be Perry mainly with some Victrix thrown in.... battalions will be either 24 or 16 figures on either 4 x 45mm bases or 4 x 30mm bases. Base width for playing Lasalle will remain at 40mm though as I can't fit in a table bigger than 6ft x 4ft.

Target completion date is the end of November. Very doable with my new painting technique using Army painter.

I will be painting 2 battalions from the 3rd Division, 2 from the 5th division then 1 from the light division. Just because I want to......

When I come to do the French, I may take a little artistic licence and use Perry Plastic French, not sure yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment